Friday 3 April 2015

Paint Break Bike-spiration




   Here's a quick glimpse of my Paint Break Bikespiration breather yesterday.
This is the entrance to the recently revamped classic Pemberton trail Hawaii 5-0.
The new trail is full of butter smooth high speed burns and mini jumps... SO fun!!!
  At the moment, I'm in the midst of a painting frenzy. I'm trying to finish three new pieces for this year's State Of The Art - Whistler's World Ski and Snowboard festival's art show.
The paint will still be fresh on my new pieces when the doors open for the opening night party this Friday 8pm - 12am.
It's at the Whistler Conference Centre and runs until April 19.
I seem to operate well under this familiar last minute pressure but definitely need the quick backyard bike rip to keep me from losing my mind all together. :)
Back to the easel I go!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home