Monday 21 June 2010

First Whistler's Farmers Market 2010








After a week of cool and rainy weather in Whistler, the rain held itself back and let the sun have a turn at the first Farmers Market of the season. The Fathers day crowd filled the upper village along side the aroma of kettle corn and bison burgers.
When I got a chance I snuck away from my booth to load up on a few of my favorites: Pure Bread (possibly the best bread in the world), Whistler Chocolate(organic and additively delicious!), Nithi's samosas(lucky to get one before they sold out), raspberries, strawberries, organic veggies, Lucia gelato and some freshly squeezed lemonade mmmmmm.
Just as a great day was finishing up I bid farewell to my Mountain Dreams original.
Although always sad to see one go, I'm sure Mountain Dreams will be happy in it's new home.
Next market is in six sleeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home